M-11 «Moscow – Saint Petersburg» Highway (km 15 – km 58), head section (2011-2015)
- Total length: over 43 km
- Traffic way: up to 10 lanes
- 5 traffic interchanges
- 39 bridges and flyovers, including a triple-span 334 m 10-lane bridge over the Channel of Moscow
- 3 underground pedestrian crossings, 1 railway crossing and 5 animal crossings
- 27 water purifiers at river intersections
- Emergency lanes, safety islands and rest areas
New traffic interchanges at the intersection with Mezhdunarodnoye Avenue and Sheremetyevo approach way will ensure direct access from the highway to Sheremetyevo and Sheremetyevo-1 airport terminals.
In accordance with the project environmental provisions, developer will carry out landscaping and land rehabilitation, erect noise screens and build a road level water collection network and water purification facilities.Project Specificities:
- Construction is dense Moscow suburb environment, including in the towns of Khimki and Zelenograd;
- Significant engineering tie-in rearrangement and reconnection;
- State-of-the-art road building technologies;
- Multi-level environmental compliance control by Mostotrest and Vinci Project Management Team (VPMT) environmental compliance experts. Independent environmental compliance control by Avtodor State Company Public Environmental Council.